Total Pageviews

Friday, August 25, 2017

JOY! JOY! JOY! It's My Birthday!!!



            Have you had your Joy Juice today?  Celebrate with me as we drink in a special mixture of joy and gratitude.

            I’m gonna be extra personal today…and super transparent! It’s my birthday!  And it’s a “biggie”! Much to my chagrin, I have been getting all kinds of “stuff” in the mail and phone calls reminding me that the big 65 is here!  And I will admit, I have mixed emotions! Certainly, I’m thankful that I’m healthy and still active!  I love being able to play with our grandjoys and do “ministry” along the way.  My list of blessings is endless….however, it still kinda hurts my feelings when I get that phone call or that piece of mail that blatantly reminds me that I am getting OLD! 

            Okay….Enough of my pity-party. I’m gonna do what I tell YOU to do.  I’m “counting it all JOY” that I can celebrate yet another birthday! I’m choosing JOY…..making a decision right now, not to complain about my age, but instead to “rejoice in the Lord, ALWAYS!” No matter if I’m 65, 75, 85….even 105! And I hope you will choose JOY along with me.

            Let’s celebrate today; whether it’s a birthday or just an ordinary day….or even a day of sorrow.  Life is a mixture of all of these.   

            I choose to have a “Happy birthday”!  And my prayer for you is a joy-filled day for each and everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment