Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Fill My Cup with JOY in the Lord



            Have you had your Joy Juice today?  Refills are always available.

            You may be familiar with the worship song entitled: “Fill My Cup, Lord” by Richard Blanchard.  It tells the story of each of us who desire to be emptied of “self” and “filled” with the love and joy and peace…..of God. Listen & meditate on these lyrics:



Like the woman at the well, I was seeking
For things that could not satisfy.
And then I heard my Savior speaking—
“Draw from My well that never shall run dry.”


Fill my cup, Lord;
I lift it up Lord;
Come and quench this thirsting of my soul.
Bread of Heaven, feed me till I want no more.
Fill my cup, fill it up and make me whole.

                When we come to know Christ in a personal way, we will begin to see life differently.  Instead of being selfish and wanting “things” of this world, we will understand what is truly important….GOD.  He has personal servings of special Joy Juice awaiting you…to quench your thirst and draw you near.

                Psalm 16:5: “LORD, you alone are my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure.”  May we each lift our empty cup toward the Lord and let Him fill it with His best portion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment