Total Pageviews

Friday, November 12, 2010

Prepare with JOY

The holidays are coming soon!  Seems that they roll around more quickly each year.  My parents used to say that and I didn't understand.  BELIEVE ME....NOW, I UNDERSTAND!

Thanksgiving is just a couple of weeks away.  Are you prepared?  Now, I don't mean do you have your house clean for your company or food cooked for your Thanksgiving feast.  What I mean by that question is....Is your heart prepared?  Do you have a thankful heart?

Just try to make a list of all your blessings and I'm sure that you'll soon find, there are too many to enumerate!  God has been so good to each of us.  I fear, however, that I often take many of my blessings for granted.  So I'm asking you to join me as we "prepare our hearts" for the season ahead.  Let's begin to see each blessing as a gift from God.  As we become more aware of all that He is doing in our lives, then our hearts will become more thankful.

And as I've said boocoodles of times: A thankful heart is a JOYful heart!  Start counting your blessings today!

No comments:

Post a Comment