Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Your Special Serving of JOY JUICE

I feel led today to post a devotional from my radio outreach JOY JUICE.  I will try to do this about once a week.  If you hear a particular message that you would like for me to post, feel free to let me know and I will JOYfully do so! More tomorrow about what I learned at SHE SPEAKS!


Have you had your “Joy Juice” today? It surely does help our day to start out more JOYfully!
Do you ever have days when it seems that you get up on the wrong side of the bed and everything that could go wrong, does!  On those days, don’t you wish we could just go to the refrigerator and pull out a good, cold bottle of Joy Juice?  After a few swallows, ours problems would miraculously fade away and we would be filled with JOY. Don’t we wish?  But….we don’t live in a fantasy world.   We live in the REAL WORLD….with real problems, real stresses, real aggravations.  We need to realize, however, that many of our problems are made worse simply because of our attitude.  Now I’m not saying that all of our problems will disappear if we simply have the right attitude.  But I am suggesting that we DO have a choice about how to react to our circumstances. If we develop a prayerful, joyful attitude---depending on God to guide our thoughts, our actions, our REactions---then He will give us the strength and wisdom to handle whatever may come our way. Philippians 4:4 reminds us to “Rejoice in the Lord always; again, I say rejoice!”  Now that’s the kind of JOY JUICE we all need!

4 comments:

  1. Rotten apples spoil the whole bag. Rotten attitudes are contagious, and do NOT reflect the nature of Christ. Rotten circumstances don't have to make us rotten people. So, I'm putting a smile on my face, and choosing to reflect the JOY of the LORD, despite what I'm going through!! Love the new blog, Joyce, and what a great devotion!!

    Love you,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great devotion!!!Please keep up the good work your doing,because it inspire's me to do better....

    Love,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had my JOY JUICE with you!!! I love it!!! Where He leads I will follow...Keep on following His every word for your JOY JOY Ministry!! I will continue to have my JOY JUICE in GOD's word with you!!! Love YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms. Joyce, welcome to the blogging world. Love your page...i am impressed!

    ReplyDelete