Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A little JOYful fun!

I received a JOYfully fun message from one of my former students, Londa Paulk Alderink, who God has brought back into my life! PTL! What a JOYful blessing and encouragement she is to me!!!  She is now alllll grown up and has a beautiful family of her own...AND she works for Zondervan!  At present she is working on a project that I am sooooo happy to tell you about!!!  Londa invites us to:  "Visit http://www.facebook.com/l/33c16;www.fashionmeetsfaith.com/contest to find out about a fun contest I planned and am executing for Shari (Braendell) to promote her book. You can share it with all your blog followers--which I am one of now--if you would like!"

Shari Braendell is a beautiful woman of God who inspires women to realize their true beauty.  She talks and writes about:

  • What to wear and how to wear it
  • Modesty isn't an old fashioned word
  • Beauty starts on the inside and works its way to the outside.
Click on the link to find out more about Shari's new book, Good Girls Don't Have to Dress Bad.  You might even win some super-duper prizes!         Fashionmeetsfaith
(As a side-note, I had the privilege of meeting Shari personally at the SHE SPEAKS Conference!  She is awesome!!!!  You will LOVE her book!!!!) 
 

2 comments:

  1. I followed the link and spent about an hour reading her blog. It was awesome and inspiring. I am enjoying reading your blog each day and adding a little "JOY" to my life.
    Thanks JOYce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lisa! I thought you might enJOY!!!!

    ReplyDelete