Have you had your Joy Juice today? Leap into action and get your serving, now!
2016 is Leap Year! Today, Feb. 29th is LEAP DAY! Don’t you think it’s fitting that we talk about “leaping with joy”? There are many reasons we should! :
1. Certainly first on our list should be that Jesus came so that we may have life and have it more abundantly!
2. We can leap with joy because of God’s unfailing, everlasting love.
3. God’s constant protection and perfect plan for our lives should be a reason to jump with joy.
4. Start counting your personal blessings and you’ll be overflowing with a joyous heart.
We have a whole extra day in this year! Writer Peter Dell suggests that we should use this extra time to reflect and pray. He suggests:
- Take some time to think about what God has done in your life this year.
- Thank Him for the blessings and the miracles.
- Lift up those in authority over us and the government.
- Pray for wisdom and guidance for the nation in the coming elections.
- Spend some time seeking God's will and provision for the needs in your life.
- Seek God’s wisdom in how you can help others.
These are great suggestions and I can just about guarantee that if we will do these things, we will find unexpected, extra servings of joy on this special day.
Happy “Leap”ing with Joy Day! May it overflow with joy in the Lord!