Have you had your Joy Juice today? I pray that you have, because it will help you to hear God’s voice much more clearly!
There are many scriptures that talk about God speaking to us.
- Jeremiah 33:3 “Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.”
- John 8:47 “Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.”
- Isaiah 30:21 “And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” ….
- Luke 11:28 “Blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it!”
We can always know that God listens attentively. But how often do we disappoint HIM by not listening to what He says!? If we are serious about our spiritual walk, we must prepare our hearts to hear that “still small voice” at all times.
- He speaks through His Word…the Holy Bible.
- He speaks through our thoughts; that’s the prompting of the Holy Spirit.
- He speaks through conversations with others (especially wise, Godly prayer warriors)
- He speaks through circumstances, both good and difficult.
Let us all be attentive to His voice and walk joyfully in His Way.