Total Pageviews

Friday, February 25, 2011

WAFT= Serving with JOY

God continues to amaze me at how He brings people into my life to "partner" with me in ministry.  It would take me PAGES AND PAGES to write about all of them, and many of you who are reading this fall into that category!  I do appreciate each and every one....though I never tell you often enough.

Today I made a trip to Valdosta to WAFT Christian Radio.  More than two years ago, God opened the door and WAFT began to air my JOY JUICE daily devotionals.  Since that time, the WAFT family has been such a blessing in my life.  Anything that they can do to help spread the JOY of the Lord....they are willing.  They go the "extra mile" and make wonderful suggestions regarding many things that are so "new" to me!

Right now, they are helping to advertise our upcoming EnJOY the JOurneY Conference...March 18 & 19th.  They have come up with all kinds of "give-aways" and methods of getting the word out to the ladies in the South Georgia/North Florida area.  They always have a smile on their faces and JOY in their hearts...and just seem to really ENJOY helping me and sooooo many others in the ministry.

WHY?  Why are they so willing to help?  They're not getting rich!  They are not winning trips or prizes of any kind.  The reason they serve....is just that!  THEY SERVE GOD!  And it fills their hearts with JOY because they are doing what God has called them to do.

So I take the time today to say a great big THANK YOU to my friends at WAFT!  May God generously pour out His JOY JUICE into your life.....just as you so generously share His JOY with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment