Total Pageviews

Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine JOY

As I addressed Valentine cards to our four grandchildren, I was reminded how MUCH I love each of them.  They are all so different, so unique.  And my love for them is simply indescribable!

Do you think that's how God thinks about us?  "Each one is so different, so unique!  And my love for them is indescribable!"  YEP!  I think that's exactly what He says.  He created us in His image and He loves what He created.  Isn't it such a relief to know that we don't have to earn His love?  It's free just for the taking.  And NOTHING can separate us from His love.


 Romans 8:38-39 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!

 OH, WHAT JOY FLOODS MY SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment