Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Sisters of JOY

May I tell you just a little bit about my "Sisters of JOY"?  They are on my heart this morning, because I spent such a sweet, special time with them last night at church.

"Sisters of JOY" is the group of ladies in my church who gather together periodically to pray, study God's Word, go on trips together to ladies' events, and simply enJOY the fellowship of other Christian women.  As always, last night was such a fun time!  You can always tell when we "sistas" are together, because there is LOTS OF JOY and laughter.  I truly believe that this is "an offering of joy" to our Lord...a delightful way to worship Him!  He wants us to laugh, to "be JOYful always"; to "rejoice in the Lord, always; and again, I say: REJOICE"!!!!

If you don't have a group of "sisters" that you can depend on to share the highs and the lows, the laughter and the tears, the hard work and the fun....then start asking God today to lead you to that group!  Oh, what a JOYful support system!  EVERYONE needs Christian sisters to confide in, to pray with, to encourage, to provide accountability in our walk with the Lord....and of course, to BE JOYFUL with!

Thanks to MY "Sisters of JOY" for being such an important part of my life! And thanks to God for bringing you into my life! I love you....each and every one! Indeed, God pours out His JOY JUICE into my life through YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Amen....a Christian praying Sister is a Blessing from GOD~I am Blessed by GOD!!! Thank you GOD...
    Thank you my sweet Sister!! Thank you for loving me, praying with me and for me!! Keep praying!!! Love you! "ME"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gift you have in your sisters of joy! And I'm sure you are a sweet part of that group.

    ReplyDelete