Have you had your Joy Juice today? Did you know it comes in a family pack?
We all would like to say that we come from healthy, happy, functional families! Some families do seem to have it more “together” than others, but reality is that, because no person is without fault, there are no perfect families. That’s not meant to be discouraging. We just need to learn to be more understanding and patient with one another.
The “family unit” is under attack. Temptations and negative influences are lurking at every turn. But that doesn’t mean that we can’t make wise choices and experience a JOYful, healthy family life! There are things that we can do!!!
- First, develop a personal relationship with God and spend time with Him daily.
- Ask for His wisdom and direction in helping you with decisions involving your family.
- Worship together and be actively involved with a church family.
- Laugh together often. Find things that you can enjoy doing together, whether it’s playing a fun game or going on a walk or cooking a favorite meal.
- Tell each other often that you love one another. We all need to hear that affirmation of love.
Let’s remember to keep our priorities in order by making our HEAVENLY FATHER the head of our home and depending on Him to love through us.
May we strive to live as Joshua 24:15 says---But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.