Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

He Promised....JOY!




            Have you had your Joy Juice today? Drinking in the joy of the Lord continually will anchor us in our faith.

             The Bible is filled with God’s promises.  And when God makes a promise, He does not break that promise! Even when our circumstances have us wondering which way to go….when doubts begin to creep in as to where God is in the situation…He has made promises in scripture that we can believe! 

            For starters…let’s look at Isaiah 41:10:

“So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand
.”

That one verse alone is packed with promises.


  • “For I am with you!”  GOD IS ALWAYS there with us in every situation, at all times. HE PROMISED!
  • “Do not be dismayed, for I am your God.”  We don’t have to be alarmed or afraid about anything because GOD is OUR PERSONAL GOD! HE PROMISED!

  • “I will strengthen you and help you.” When we feel weak and helpless, God is there to give us His strength and His help.  HE PROMISED!

  •  “I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” We cannot always make it in our own strength.  BUT we don’t have to.  God will uphold us, strengthen us, guide us.  His righteous right hand is a symbol of strength and goodness. When we can’t…HE CAN!  HE PROMISED! 


Trust in God’s promises and find a new song of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment