Total Pageviews

Monday, June 3, 2013

GAIN Spiritual Cleansing with the JOY JUICE of JESUS



Have you had your JOY JUICE today?  Sip on it consistently as you are busy about your daily chores.

            All of us have chores ....different tasks that have to be done! All of us would agree that dirty laundry seems to pile up quickly and clothes washing time comes all too frequently! Regardless of who ends up with that duty in your house, the fact is…it’s not always a fun task!

            As I opened my cabinet over the washing machine one morning, I began to look at some of the products I had purchased.  The shelf was lined with an assortment of things that promised to help remove the soil from our clothes.  As I read the names on the bottles and boxes, I began to smile!  It occurred to me that “JOY JUICE" is our product of choice when we have spiritual laundry to do!

            As I turned on my washing machine, I selected my “GAIN” washing detergent from the shelf and added it to the tank.  Pretty soon, my clothes came out clean and smelling so much fresher that when they had gone in!

            In much the same way, we need to get the dirt and stinky grime out of our lives.  We should allow God to consistently give us a spiritual cleansing.  He uses “Gain”, too.  He promises when we give our life to Him that we will GAIN His forgiveness for all our sins.  We will GAIN eternal life.  In James 2:5 we read:    "Has God not chosen the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him?"   Did you hear that JOYful promise? We will GAIN an inheritance by becoming His child and heir.

            OKAY! It's time to do our spiritual laundry!   Pull out the JOY JUICE of Jesus and “gain” His cleansing!
           


No comments:

Post a Comment