Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Today's Serving of JOY JUICE: Share with Boldness and JOY


Have you had your JOY JUICE today?  I love to drink mine, how ‘bout you?

            Speaking of love….who has a special place in your heart?  A spouse….your parents….your children or GRANDchildren….a dear friend! Sometimes we are so full of love for a person that we feel like shouting it from the mountain top!

            Parents, think about the day your child was born.  You bubbled with excitement! You loved that baby the instant he/she was born….and even before!  You couldn’t keep that love a secret!

            We say we love Jesus…..but how often do we tell others about our love for Him?  Have you ever been in a group when someone brings up the subject of Jesus.  Often it gets quiet and uncomfortable. WHY?   Are we ashamed????

Jesus said, "Whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man will be ashamed when He comes in the glory of His Father…" (Mark 8:38)  When we see Jesus face to face, do we want Him to be ashamed of us?  Or do we want Him to open His arms wide, recognizing us as a part of His family and hear Him say:  “Well done, my good and faithful servant.”

Tell others of your love for Him today.  Don’t ever be ashamed to proclaim your love for the One who can fill your life with JOY from now throughout eternity.

Boldly drink and share the JOY JUICE of Jesus! 
           

3 comments:

  1. Amen! I want to sit at Jesus feet and to touch His nail scarred hands!! Heaven gets closer with each passing day...and it gets sweeter!!! I want to meet my family at the feet of my Savior...Jesus!!! I love the song...O How I Love Jesus!! GOD Bless!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU JOYCE AND I KNOW MY GOD IS ALSO- I AM ALSO PROUD TO CALL YOU MY FRIEND SINCE 1ST GRADE - I HAVE ASKED OUR GOD TO OPEN DOORS FOR YOU ---------

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, dear friends, for your uplifting words. And I so appreciate your prayers. Keep 'em comin'! :)

    ReplyDelete