Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 14, 2011

JOYfully Busy Day

Thursdays are my EXTRA busy day of the week.  I usually go to the radio station to tape JOY JUICE, then on to the hospital to do chaplain rounds.....both of which I LOVE!!!  I thank God for these opportunities which bring me such fulfillment.  I'm sure God opened these doors to add joy to my life...and, hopefully, use me in some small way to bring His joy to others.  At least, that's my prayer.

After a full morning, I met a group of "ministry partners" for lunch and BOY, did God have another treat in store for me! I saw old friends and met a new one.  (Make new friends and keep the old; some are like silver, the others like gold."  Well, I'm here to tell you that I had a "silver and gold" experience today and came home with the distinct feeling that God has some special plans. 

Isn't our God awesome!  He brings just the right people into our lives at just the right time to accomplish His purpose.  That's what I feel happened today.  And I thank Him for special relationships, friendships, partnerships....sisterhood!!!!!

What about you?  I know that God has a purpose for your life, too!  Who has He brought to you that is helping you to fulfill that purpose, His plan?  Ask Him for wisdom and discernment; thank Him for those special relationships that encourage you and motivate you to be MORE in Him.  And even more importantly, ask God to use YOU in someone's life as the conduit of change...encouraging others to become all that God intends for them to be.

When you share Christ with your friends and you grow together in Him, then I can promise you that there will be a JOY beyond measure!  Now, go pour yourself a great big serving of JOY JUICE and get busy finding someone to thank or someone to encourage!  Just do it...JOYFULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment