Total Pageviews

Monday, January 10, 2011

Warm with JOY on a Cold Winter Day

"Now, the weather outside is frightful, but the 'fire' is so delightful!"  That's one of the lines I recall from the old classic song, "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow"!  And it describes how I feel this morning!

It is dreadfully messy and cold outside...even in SOUTH Georgia!  I just received a picture via phone from our son who lives in Atlanta and the ground is covered in snow.  He says his little 2 year old son keeps saying, "Snow....white.....brrrrrrrrr!" 

But regardless of the weather outside, I'm all toasty and warm inside because of the "afterglow" from the Living Victoriously Fitzgerald Women's Conference that I was blessed to be a part of this weekend.  Oh, my!  Words just seem to fail me!  I guess the best way to explain to those who were not there: ANOINTED BY GOD!  Yes, HE was there through every part.....the music, the testimonies, the speakers, the prayer time, the special time of communion, the laughter, the tears......ALLLLLLL OF IT was covered by His love!

Thanks to each of you who prayed for this event.  God truly showed up and "showed out"! YOU GO, GOD!
For those of you who need a little warmth this morning, open the Word of God and ask Him to pour His WARM JOY JUICE into you, onto you and through you!  That should take the chill off and wrap you in a cozy blanket of His love and JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment