Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Three Little JOYS

Just a brief note to tell you that our house is FULL of JOY!  We have the privilege of keeping three of our grandbabies for a few days while their parents go to a JOHN PIPER Conference!  I'm so thrilled for them...and I'm so happy for Papa and me!  We will be able to get lots and lots of sugar from our 5 year-old, 3 year-old and 1 year-old bundles of JOY!

I just wanted to warn you that I may not be posting much on my blog page this week.  I'm SURE you understand.  These precious "jewels" will get my undivided attention.  Just pray that this GiGi can keep her physical strength :) and seize opportunities to demonstrate and teach them about the JOY of the Lord.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Friend!

    I'm so glad I found you! I am the "other Joyce" from She Speaks '09. Please visit me over at Blahblahblahhouston@blogspot.com and on Facebook.

    Hugs!
    Joyce Schulting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, JOYce!!!! I feel as if I've been reunited with my long lost twin sister!!! So glad you "found" me! Can't wait to go to your blog and read all about what's going on in YOUR JOYful life! Thanks for the post! Let's keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete