Total Pageviews

Friday, January 7, 2011

A JOYful Request

Hello, my friends!

This morning I am asking for your prayers.  I have the privilege of speaking at a community-wide ladies' conference in Fitzgerald this weekend.  Will you please pray that God will anoint me, my heart, my lips, my countenance, my thoughts?  I so desire to be a JOYful messenger for Him, yet I realize my many limitations.  He continues to remind me that HE is in control and that "in my weakness, HE is strong".

So I am depending on His strength----hoping and praying that I have heard Him as I've prepared my message for tonight.  Pray that I will be able to recall what I've studied and that as I "open my mouth, He will fill it" with HIS WORDS.

Thanks for your love and prayers.  You are truly a source of JOY in my life!!!! 

(I'll fill you in Monday on how things go at the conference! I'm counting on a JOYful time in the Lord!)

1 comment:

  1. Wish I had known about this...I might could have come. Joy Joy, anything and everything you do has the good Lord shining through:)

    ReplyDelete