Total Pageviews

Monday, July 6, 2015

"I AM"...The Source of True Joy



           Have you had your Joy Juice today?  I try to continually drink in the joy of the Lord!  How about you?

             Often I am asked about how I can continue to talk about “joy” and where my ideas come from for these devotionals.  Well, I’ll let you in on a little secret! They don’t really come from me! I AM helpless.  However….I know the “getting place”.  And the great I AM is always there to plant ideas in my heart.  Though I am not able….the Great I AM is more than able to squeeze His Joy Juice from an old piece of fruit and produce plenty of Joy Juice to share.

            When I talk about “I AM”…do you know to Whom I am referring? Let’s go to Exodus 3:13-15 to find out.

Then Moses said to God, "Behold, I am going to the sons of Israel, and I will say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you.' Now they may say to me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?" God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM"; and He said, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'" … This is My name forever, and this is My memorial-name to all generations.

            God truly is the Great “I AM”!  There is nothing that He is not able to do. When you know “I AM”, you know The True Source everlasting joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment