Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 9, 2015

I AM...Joy



          Have you had your Joy Juice today?  I am certain that if you will consistently drink it, you will find immeasurable joy in the Lord.

            On seven different occasions, Jesus described himself as “I am”. We know that in the Old Testament, God said His name was “I AM THAT I AM”. (Exodus).  The seven ‘I am’ sayings of Jesus in John’s Gospel help us better understand the divinity of Jesus Christ.  


  1. In John 6:35, Jesus says, “I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me shall not hunger.” 
  2. John 8:12 tells us he is light. “I am the light of the world; he who fallows Me shall not walk in the darkness, but shall have the light of life." 
  3.  He tell us in John 10:9 “I am the gate; if anyone enters through Me, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture."  
  4. “I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for His sheep.” He said in John 10:11
  5. “I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me shall live even if he dies.” John 11:25 
  6. “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me.” John 14:6 
  7.  And then in John 15:1: “I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.”

 Jesus’ words in John 10:30 tie this together with a beautiful ribbon of joy…… I and the Father are one.”    Share this joy with others!









No comments:

Post a Comment