Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

I AM Filled with His Joy



        Have you had your Joy Juice today!  I AM determined to find joy in every circumstance!  Won’t you join me?

            Most of us will admit that at times we doubt ourselves…our abilities….the job we’ve done…the way we are raising our children.  We may keep many of our thoughts to ourselves …but how often do you find yourself thinking:

  • I am not smart enough.
  • I am not equipped.
  • I am not able to master that skill.
  • I am not as talented as that person.
  • I am not of use to God.
  • I am not…….
 Lou Giglio has written a book entitled I AM NOT BUT I KNOW I AM.  Did you get that? Remember that God tells us in Exodus that His name is “I AM”. Listen to that title again: I AM NOT BUT I KNOW I AM.

      There’s a lot of truth wrapped up in the title, don’t you think?  Without God, the great “I AM”, we are nothing; with God, ALL things are possible. So often our focus is on what we cannot do….instead of what GOD can do. “In Exodus 3:1-6 we find where Moses had run from Egypt, but God was determined to use him for the task of bringing his people out of slavery there.  God spoke, warned of His holiness, described Who He was, and gave Moses the task.  With God’s help, Moses led the nation to freedom.”  (The Bible for Hope)

     Be determined to trust in the great “I AM”…and be filled with His power and joy.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment