Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Friday's Joy Juice: "Promises of Joy"


               Have you had your Joy Juice today?  Trust that God wants to bless you with a double portion of His joy today…and every day!  
 
            We’ve talked about God being the great “I AM”.   We’ve discussed this week the “I am”s  that Jesus used to describe Himself.  In John 10:30  Jesus proclaimed: “I and the Father are one.”          Because of that truth we can trust that we are under His watchful care.  When you begin to doubt His love for you, say to yourself:  

·        I am a child of God. That promise is in John 1:12 “But to all who have received him--those who believe in his name--he has given the right to become God's children.”

Remind yourself:

·        I am a branch of the true vine. In John 15: 1, 5 Jesus said:  “I am the true vine and my Father is the gardener. I am the vine; you are the branches. The one who remains in me--and I in him--bears much fruit, because apart from me you can accomplish nothing.”

And never forget:

·        I am a friend of Jesus, as he tells us in John 15:15.I no longer call you slaves, because the slave does not understand what his master is doing. But I have called you friends…”.  

      Claim the promises found in scripture.  You are His child, a branch from the true Vine; you are His special friend! What great reasons for joy!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment