Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Time To Drink in the JOY of the LORD!



            Have you had your JOY JUICE today?  You can’t stop the JOY from coming when you enjoy a personal relationship with God!

            Years of tight scheduling on the job and the necessity to make every minute count helped to make me a very “time conscious” gal! I like to be punctual; and I expect events and appointments to start on time.  I will admit that sometimes I can be a little too rigid.  I’ve had to learn to be more flexible, but I still like things to go according to my plans.

            Let me tell you one the thing God “CANNOT” do….He cannot  be put on our time schedule! His timing is NOT the same as ours…and that’s kind of a challenge for people like me!  I’d like to order my requests and have them fulfilled WHEN I think is best! Oh, me! That is not how God works, is it?!

            Acts 1:7: “And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.”

            WELL!  It is NOT for US to know the times…..So what do we do?  We simply TRUST!  His ways are higher than our ways and we must trust that His timing is so much better than ours.  For example, when we have prayed and prayed, asking God for a certain heart’s desire and it seems as if he is not listening…..we should remember His faithfulness, recall His goodness and reflect His love. 

            Lots of things I do NOT know, but  I’m pretty sure that God’s timing for drinking his JOY JUICE is  RIGHT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment