Total Pageviews

Friday, September 23, 2011

He sees! He knows! He gives JOY!



            Have you had your Joy Juice today?  It doesn’t matter if you drink it while sitting, standing or on the run.  All that matters is that you drink it faithfully!

He's EVERYWHERE!          
       No matter where we are or what we’re doing, God is there!  That can be reassuring...or it can be unsettling for some.  Many times we don’t live as if we believe He's everywhere!  He hears our words; he sees how we react to others. He watches every second of our lives.

            While not one of us is perfect, God does expect us to give our best.  He created us, so He knows we will make mistakes in our own efforts.  That’s why He wants us to rely on Him every step of our way.

            Let’s go to that beautiful book of Psalms again; Chapter 139, verses 2-4. We read: You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away. You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do. You know what I am going to say even before I say it, Lord.”

            God knows us even better than we know ourselves.  AND He still loves us.  Now, that should make you feel very special! Remember even the very hairs on your head are numbered by Him! He’s with us through every situation, waiting for us to call on Him for wisdom, direction and protection.

           Doesn’t if fill your heart with gratitude and joy to be loved unconditionally?  Share His love with others today!

No comments:

Post a Comment