Total Pageviews

Monday, September 12, 2011

NO LIMITS on God's Love and JOY


Have you had your JOY JUICE today?  You never have to worry about limited servings of JOY JUICE!

            In so many areas of our lives we have limits. 
  • We have speed limits for how fast we can drive. 
  • There are limits to the quantities that we can purchase of certain sale items. 
  • Our budget limits our spending.
  • And I don’t know about you, but my knowledge and intellect are very limited in MANY areas.

            But there is one thing that we can rest assured that there is NO LIMIT to…and that’s the love of God!  Listen to the passage in Ephesians 3:17-19:

…and I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.


God’s love is unlimited, immeasurable, indescribable, unconditional!  I don’t think we will ever truly grasp how wide and long and high and deep is our Savior’s love.  He willingly gave His life for you and me.  That’s supreme, sacrificial love.  And we should never take it lightly.

            Let’s lift our hearts in joyful praise as we thank Him for His limitless, inexhaustible love…which, of course, leads to much JOY!

            I think it’s time to sing “I’ve got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart… because of His unlimited love!

No comments:

Post a Comment