Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

God Thinks of YOU with JOY


Have you had your JOY JUICE today?  Drink it and be assured that you are special in God’s eyes!

            Do you ever question your value? If you do, open God’s Word to the beautiful book of Psalms. In Chapter 139 read the heartfelt words in verses 13-17. Offer them as your personal prayer of thanksgiving. The psalmist wrote:
"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous – how well I know it.
You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered!” (Ps. 139:13-17)

         Just reading those words should be a powerful reminder of how much God loves you.  You are special to Him…so special that every moment of your life was ordained by Him even before you were born!  When you begin to feel worthless, remember that God is ready and willing to work within you.    But He doesn’t force Himself upon us.  Accepting His love is our choice.  Make that JOYful choice today!
          
      How precious are God’s thoughts of you…accept his love and joy; then share with others along your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment