Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 15, 2011

God's Understanding Brings JOY



            Have you had your JOY JUICE today?  It will help you to understand that there are no limits to God’s love and goodness!

            The older I get, the more things I realize I truly don’t understand.  Technology is one of those areas that “challenge” me.  Thank goodness, I have young friends who are not intimated by all the new avenues of social media. And they are patient with me as they try to teach a grandma some new tricks!  I’m AM picking up a little new information from time to time…but I still don’t understand it all.

            Technology is not the only thing I don’t understand.  My list is yea long….including
  • how the human body works
  • the vastness of our universe
  • how an ugly caterpillar can turn into a beautiful butterfly. 
What I have come to understand through the years is that I don’t have to understand everything, because I have a God who does! 

         Psalm 147:5 says it best: Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limits.

             While we are limited in countless ways, we can depend on our God whose understanding of ALL things is limitless.  Isn’t that a secure feeling?  We don’t have to worry and fret; we don’t have to be anxious about anything because our God is great and mighty.  And HE understands it all.  Oh, what JOY comes from that knowledge and truth!

            Though we are limited in our understanding, remember: God is NOT.  So drink that JOY JUICE confidently, trusting in our Great and Mighty God.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment