Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Come Home...to JOY!


Have you had your JOY JUICE today?  There are NO limits to how much you can have!

            There are numerous scriptures that speak of God’s limitless love. It’s truly hard to comprehend just how much He loves us.  But I think it’s also important for us to realize that just because His love is unconditional, that doesn’t give us the freedom to continue living a life of blatant sin.

            As Pastor James May writes: "I can always count on His great love, His mercy and His grace. Even when I am rebellious against Him, trampling his love into the dust, and running with all my might from His perfect will for my life, chasing after the things of the world…His love is still there.
 (However, I realize that) I can lose God’s favor by running from Him. He can lift His hand of blessing from my life. I can suddenly realize, like the Prodigal Son, that I have strayed far from home and I am trapped in the hog pen of sin and shame. But no matter how far I have gone, I am so glad that I can turn back toward home and know that God still loves me; His greatest desire is to see His wayward sheep come home."

            Does that describe you or someone you know?  Share God’s love today with those who have fallen into the “hog pen” of sin and shame.  If it’s you, please know that your Father is waiting with open arms to welcome you back.  Come home….to JOY!

            May I remind you that “home” is where you find the limitless love of God. The door is always open and there’s an abundance of JOY JUICE ready to be served.

No comments:

Post a Comment