Total Pageviews

Friday, August 26, 2011

Overflowing JOY JUICE JUG!


Have you had your JOY JUICE today?  I sure have!  As a matter of fact, my JUICE JUG is overflowing! 

WHY???
            Today is a special day for many reasons!  First…Psalm 118:24 tells us: This is the day the LORD has made; let us REJOICE and be glad in it!  We should choose to rejoice in each new day…because it’s a gift.

AND......?
            There are other reasons I’m celebrating today! It’s my husband’s birthday AND our wedding anniversary!  We’ve been married 39 years and though we’ve had problems and struggles along the way, we have chosen to focus on our blessings.  And that brings us much joy.  Admittedly, some times our problems have come from our NOT listening to God…and having to suffer the consequences. But God is faithful and forgiving and His love is everlasting. Today I thank Him for birthdays, anniversaries and opportunities for growth when we make mistakes.

Still another reason for celebration!
             There’s still another reason for abundant JOY today!  This is JOY JUICE message number 800! Let me quickly tell you that I would NEVER have been able to do this without GOD speaking His words into my heart; without Him bringing just the right people into my life who knew about radio; without supportive friends and family and sponsors.  Without listeners/readers like YOU…who He uses to bounce JOY right back to me!

            I'm joyfully celebrating this special day and thanking YOU for sharing in the JOY with me. 
As Psalm 4:7 proclaims: “You have filled my heart with greater joy…”

2 comments:

  1. May GOD continue to Bless you and Pat with His love!!!! May JOY JUICE continue to touch lives and glorify God!!! May God continue to pour His words into your heart!!!! Back to you~Psalm 4:7 "You have filled my heart with greater joy..." God Bless!!!!!!!!! ~~"ME"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow......#800! THat's great! I know it gets hard sometimes with being so busy in our church and in your own personal life, but my wife and I are grateful to God for having to have met you and getting to "hang" with you and Mr. Pat. May He bless you with continued wisdom and may you know enough to listen to his commands and OBEY them. (Here is a new scripture that I'm reading - 1 John 2:3)

    -your "son" Jerome

    ReplyDelete