Total Pageviews

Friday, September 17, 2010

A JOYful secret!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhh, I've got a JOYful secret that I'm trying my best to keep just ONE MORE DAY!!!!  And then I can tell you all about it!  It means so much to me because it involves someone I love a whole, whole bunch! Do I have your attention?  Have I peeked your curiosity???  I'll tell you all the details in Monday's post, I promise!

Aren't we glad that we DON'T have to keep secrets from God?!  He knows everything....and STILL loves us!  Some things we might prefer that He not know.  For example, when we make unwise choices or fall short of His commandments.  When we lose our temper or get agitated & let words slip from our mouth that are not "wholesome and Godly", we really wish we could keep it from our Father.  However, may we be reminded that HE made us and HE knows we are going to make mistakes.  That doesn't excuse our repetitive sin; we will have to suffer consequences of our behavior.  BUT GOD STILL LOVES US!!!!  Isn't that JOYfully reassuring?!

Soooooo, don't keep HIM a secret from anyone!  Start sharing His love and JOY with everyone you see today.  And just hold on til Monday and you will learn MY SECRET.....the one that is bringing me a lot of JOY just thinking about it!!!!  :) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Joyce!!!!! I hate waiting on secrets to be told! If I were a cat, I'd be dead long ago (due to my curiosity!)

    ReplyDelete