Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Count it ALL JOY!

Do ever feel that you are under attack?  I do!  And this week has been one of those weeks!  From every direction I felt those "fiery darts" of the enemy heading my way!  But our powerful awesome God is my strength and my SHIELD!!!!!  Therefore, I can still "count it ALL JOY"!

I set aside this week as "study time" to prepare for a ladies' conference that I'll be leading in Pooler, GA. (outside of Savannah)  I had been so busy up until this week with many family, church and ministry activities....all of which were wonderful, fun and good!  BUT I knew I really needed some quiet time, prep time and study time to make sure I was ready to deliver the messages that God has in store for the sweet ladies at Pooler Baptist.

WELL, you guess it!  Distractions and obligations, urgent needs and interruptions came by the multitudes.  Things began to happen that I'd NEVER in a million years dreamed up!  Heartaches, health concerns of family members, friends who were hurting......You get the picture!!!!!

BUT OUR GOD IS STILL IN CONTROL!  And I experienced through it all, a sense of PEACE.  You know the kind....that peace that passes all understanding.  It could have come only from God.  I've not had time to study like I'd planned, but I have had time to talk to God in the midst of all the "opportunities".  And He has assured me that HE has everything under control.

Soooo, I'm off to Savannah tomorrow!  And can hardly wait to see what God has in store for our mini "EnJOY the Journey" Conference!  It's GOT to be a special time, because the enemy has worked so hard to keep it from happening.  I'll let you know how God "shows up and shows out"!  I'm counting it ALL JOY!!!! AND asking YOU to pray for God to pour out His JOY JUICE onto all of us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment