Have you had your Joy Juice today? We can always depend on the joy of Jesus!
When someone gives you a job, do you do it to the very best of your ability? Or do you give up when it’s harder than you expected? When you make a promise or give your word, can others count on you to follow through? Are you on time for appointments, consistently?
Today let’s talk about dependability! Luke 16:10 teaches: “He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much.” Scripture equates dependability with faithfulness. The Greek word for faithful means “trustworthy; true; reliable; and sure. Don’t you want these qualities to describe YOU?
Our goal should be--- to one day hear our Heavenly Father say: “Well done, good and faithful servant!” (Matt. 25:21) We need to joyfully be practicing dependability every day.
The following characteristics of dependability are mentioned in the Bible. A dependable Christian:
- Will be in harmony with the heart and mind of God.
- Shows great reverence for God.
- Has a heart attitude of faithfulness.
- Keeps confidential information private.
- Is truthful in all that he says.
- Encourages those whom he serves.
- Is faultless in his work
- Deals wisely with resources and relationships.
Be a dependable person, always serving the JOY JUICE of Jesus!