Total Pageviews

Monday, June 16, 2014

Abide in Christ: Radiate His JOY!



          Have you had your JOY JUICE today?  If we will continually make it a priority, then we will find ourselves abiding in the JOY of the Lord.

            How does God get your attention? Often, I hear the same message repeatedly.  I’ll read something that touches my heart; then, it is brought to my attention again and again until I recognize that it is God speaking.  Over the past several months, frequently I’ve heard the message “BE STILL”…..”Be still and know that I am God.”  That message has been in my Bible readings, my devotional lessons, on Facebook and  even on a new bracelet….It was EVERYWHERE!  I saw it so often, that it almost became comical! I began to realize that God wasn’t going to stop with that message until I “got it”!

             Lately, I’ve been hearing another “message”….it’s three little words, but they hold a powerful punch!  ABIDE IN ME!”  John 15:4 says:
 “Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me.”  

            What does that mean….to ABIDE IN CHRIST? A simple definition might be: to live daily in the presence of the Lord….allowing Him to have complete control of our thoughts, words, actions and plans. In other words, we should stay drenched in the JOY JUICE of Jesus and as we seek to “ABIDE in HIM.”

            Let’s abide in Christ and radiate with His JOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment