Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

His Way is Perfect....What JOY!



            Have you had your JOY JUICE today?  It’s the PERFECT drink if you want to discover the JOYful way of life!

            I still recall the feeling of desperation and panic that I felt as a little girl when I strayed away from my mother in a large department store on “sale” day.  As I turned to find my mother, she was not there!  And because of the crowd and my small size, as hard as I tried I could not see my mom!  I thought I was lost….but mother had never lost sight of me!  She was only a few feet away, watching me the whole time.  I had no reason to be so frightened and upset!

            Do you ever panic because it seems that the Lord has forgotten about you?  Are you running around trying to find him, wondering where He has gone?  Take a deep breath and calm down!  He hasn’t gone anywhere!!! He’s right there, with his eyes focused precisely on you.  Many times we wander off the right path, but He ALWAYS knows where we are and will help us…if we will call out to Him.  His Word tells us over and over again that we can trust in Him.

In Psalm 18:30 we receive comfort from these words:

"As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him."

            His way is PERFECT…..Though we will never be! We can take refuge in our perfect Savior.  Doesn’t that soothe your fears and wash you with a sweet peace and JOY?

            The Word of God is flawlessly perfect, so let’s drink the JOY JUICE that comes from following His way.
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a good feeling to be reminded of our God whose ways are perfect. What is there to worry about when we remember He is in control! Love your stories!

    ReplyDelete