Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 23, 2013

God Will Uphold You....JOYfully! Take His Hand!



          Have you had your JOY JUICE today?  As you hold your special serving in one hand, use the other one to share some JOY with someone else!

            The older I get, the more I realize that children get a lot of things RIGHT!  Age and peer pressures haven’t thwarted their enthusiasm for life & the JOY that each new day can bring.

            Our “grandjoys”  remind me of the simple ways of expressing sincere trust.  When we’re going someplace that is unfamiliar, they instinctively put their hand in mine.  It’s as if they are saying: “I trust you, Gigi; I love you; I feel safe with you.”

            That’s how God wants us to feel toward Him.  Listen to His words in Isaiah 41:10:  So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

            God want us to reach up and take His “righteous right hand”.  As His children, we should trust in His guidance at all times.  When we can’t seem to find our way, when we have doubts about our future, when we are weak and confused …we can reach up and take His hand.  And He desires to hold our hand in the good times, too.  Just as a child lovingly slips his hand in yours to express his love….so should we do that same with God.  Take His hand as He intertwines His fingers of love around you.

            Sing with me:  “He’s got the whole world in His hands!”  That means you and me, friend!  Hold on to His hand…JOYully!

No comments:

Post a Comment