Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sing of His Love and JOY...Forever!!!


Have you had your JOY JUICE today?  If you’re happy, sad, worried or glad, you can always drink in the JOY of the Lord.

             There are times when it’s easier to be outwardly joyful.  But the truth is, if you have Jesus in your heart, regardless of your circumstances you can experience His peace and joy.  Do you understand why?  Because of His unending love!  Ephesians 3: 17 – 19 tells of the magnitude of His love for us.

“And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.”

            Guys and gals, when we are “filled to the measure of all the fullness of God” we are overflowing with His JOY.  We have a song in our heart and we will want to share about Christ with others.  It’s like the song “I Could Sing of Your Love Forever”. Let the words of this praise song by Martin Smith, sink deep into your soul as you listen:

Over the mountains and the sea,
Your river runs with love for me.
And I will open up my heart,
And let the Healer set me free.
I’m happy to be in the truth,
And I will daily lift my hands,
For I will always sing
Of when Your love came down.

I could sing of Your love forever…..

            Come on and let's sing of God’s love forever!!! Won’t you join me as we sing our song of JOY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment