Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

JOYful Strength Found In Him


Have you had your JOY JUICE today? It’s especially important to make sure you faithfully drink in the joy of the Lord!  Why? Because it fills you with His strength.

            If you are like I am, some days I feel as if I need extra strength!  It may be due to the busyness of our schedule for the day ahead, exhaustion from running so hard the day before or maybe a tough situation that we’re facing.  But the fact is, we all run out of strength from time to time….sometimes physical, sometimes mental and sometimes emotional.

            There is always a place we can go to get renewed, refreshed and find that extra spiritual strength that is so needed!  Over and over again in God’s Word we’re told of the well from which we can draw strength and joy.  In Psalm 28:7 we are reminded: The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.

In that one verse we find so much power tucked away.
·        Where is our strength? In the Lord because He protects and shields us.
·        Where is our strength?  In our heart as we trust in Him completely. 
·        Where is our strength?  In the knowledge that He will help us in our time of need.
·        Where is our strength?  In a heart of joy and gratitude, praising Him for WHO HE is!

            Today if you are in need of extra strength, pour yourself a large serving of JOY JUICE and feel His power fill you with strength to make it through your situation.

            I pray that your heart and mine will leap for joy as we give thanks to him for filling us with his strength.



           



           

No comments:

Post a Comment