Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

The Anchor of Joy...Unshakable!


            Have you had your Joy Juice today?  Your portion of joy is the anchor you need to be safe through the storms of life.

            There is a beautiful song by Hillsong entitled: “ANCHOR”. As I listened to and carefully examined the lyrics, I realized that surely it had to have been written by someone who had been through some tough, rough storms of life.  A strong faith in God is our anchor of hope.  Listen to the words of this song: 

“I have this hope. As an anchor for my soul through every storm, I will hold to You.

With endless love all my fear is swept away; In everything I will trust in You.

The CHORUS says:
There is hope in the promise of the cross.
You gave everything to save the world You love.
And this hope is an anchor for my soul.
Our God will stand…Unshakeable!”

           
Isn’t this a beautiful expression of how God holds us in the storms?  Our hope is in Him….and that hope gives us an anchor. He is unshakeable!

           You may be in the midst of a storm right now.  Maybe you’ve just come through a rough one. One may be coming soon! To be prepared, let’s firmly take hold of The Anchor. There is hope in God and joy in the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment