Total Pageviews

Friday, February 10, 2017

A Joy Celebration!



Have you had your Joy Juice today? Let’s celebrate the gift of friendship!  

            How often do we take the time to tell our friends how much they mean to us?  Not often enough, I’m sure!  This week we have talked about some of our blessings in the form of special relationships.  Hopefully, we have friends of all ages. Each one has his/her special place in our heart. 

            Sadly, we sometimes take our relationships for granted.  We think they will always be there.  The reality of the brevity of life has punched me right in my heart over the past few years.  I have lost some special, dear friends….some younger than I am; some older. It seems only a short while ago, we were laughing together, working and playing together…and expecting to have many more years to enjoy one another’s friendship.
 
       David reminds us in Psalm 39:4 how we should pray: "LORD, remind me how brief my time on earth will be. Remind me that my days are numbered--how fleeting my life is.”

            Are you making the most of your time with your friends?  Are you sharing your faith and telling them about how to have a joy-filled relationship with Jesus?  As sad as it is to lose a friend here on earth, those who are Christians have hope, because we will be able to spend ETERNITY together in Heaven!  What comfort and joy that brings!

            Life is short!  Plan a JOY celebration and invite ALL your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment