Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The JOYful Truth: YOU are God's Favorite!



          Have you had your JOY JUICE today?  Drinking it daily reminds you how dearly loved you are by God!

            Many people don’t truly grasp their importance in God’s eyes.  They just see themselves as one of billions who are in the world and they think that God could not possibly think they’re special.  He is much too busy to be bothered by their concerns.

            How far from the truth is this way of thinking!  You see, God is GOD!  He can listen to each of us simultaneously as we bring our needs before Him.  As Babbie Mason says: “We are each His favorite!” YOU ARE SO VERY SPECIAL  TO GOD!

            Listen to Jesus’ prayer to our Father in John 17:23: Jesus prayed,
I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.”

Did you hear Jesus say that God loves YOU?   That’s why He sent Jesus…to live and die for you! One woman expressed her understanding of that truth like this:

I can’t get round it; I can’t burrow under it or climb over it. So the only thing I can do is go through it, absorbing it as I go. Christ is in me – and God loves me as much as he loves Christ. And no way can God’s love for Christ be half-hearted. I went to sleep snuggling into that verse last night.”

            Let's snuggle up with the truth that God loves each of us! Embrace that truth and drink in His love and JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment