Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Jesus Loves Me....Oh, What JOY!



Have you had your JOY JUICE today?  Jesus loves for you to drink it faithfully!

            “Jesus loves me this I know; for the Bible tells me so.  Little ones to him belong; they are weak but he is strong.  Yes, Jesus, loves me!  Yes, Jesus loves me!  Yes, Jesus loves me. The Bible tells me so!”

            In recent years, almost every child in this country could sing the words to this song.  It was one of the favorites to sing in and out of Sunday School, church, as well as other gatherings, formal and informal.  The sad truth these days is that many of our children have never heard this precious song; and many adults, who once sung it as children, have forgotten the truth of its words.

            Jesus loves you and me! And the only proof we need is...like the song says… the Bible tells us so!  If it’s in the Bible, it is truth!!!! Every word is God-breathed.  He inspired each Old Testament and New Testament writer to pen HIS thoughts.  (It’s not some make-believe story; nor is it a collection of folk tales or fables.)  From Genesis to Revelation every word is from God….and hundreds of times He tells us that we are loved!

 One version of the song says: “Jesus loves me still today, walking with me on my way, wanting as a friend to give light and love to all who live.”

            No matter which verses you choose to sing, there will always be truth and JOY in the fact that... Yes, Jesus loves us!

            Let's sing a JOYful song because it is true: Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment