Total Pageviews

Friday, March 4, 2011

JOYfully Busy

Sorry, folks!  I've not been as attentive to my blog as I like to be!  You see......it's TWO WEEKS from today!   "What's 2 weeks from today?" you ask.  Our "EnJOY the Journey" Ladies' Conference in Douglas, GA!
If you haven't got your ticket, gals, let me know!  There are still some available!

JOYfully BUSY is what I've been the last several days...and probably will be til the conference comes and goes.  So that's why I may not be blogging quite as much as usual.  I'm sure you understand.  Please pray for every detail----large and small---to be right smack dab in the center of HIS will!  And pray for hearts to be changed for HIM.

Okay....I'm JOYfully rushing off to Cordele, GA.  Gonna be on the Mid-Day Magazine tv show on WSST-TV, Channels 51/55 to share about our upcoming conference.  Yes, I am JOYfully busy....but I sure am ENJOYING THE JOURNEY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment