Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2011

EnJOYed the Journey!

WOW!  Can't believe it's been two weeks since I've posted on my blog!  I've been JOYfully busy with our "EnJOY the Journey, Princess of JOY" Ladies' Conference....then tying up loose ends and spending time with family!  I'm sure you understand!

I am still sooooo full and floating on the afterglow of the conference. If you were there, I hope you received a blessing.  There was such a sweet spirit "in that place" and it was most assuredly the spirit of the Lord!  HE WAS PRESENT among us. 

On Friday night there were two ladies who gave the most powerful testimonies of God's faithfulness.  There was not a dry eye in the room.  Our hearts were touched beyond mere words.  Karen Ehman from Proverbs 31 Ministries performed the CUTEST monologue about the different hats that women wear!  Oh, my!  We laughed until our sides split!  And then the beautiful music by Dove Award Winner, Cheri Keaggy was just the icing on the cake!

Tomorrow I'll tell you about Saturday!  It was a day filled with JOY....abundant JOY, too!  Tune in tomorrow!!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment