Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 9, 2010

The JOY of Serving Family

Hello, friends!

In case you've missed me :), I've been out of pocket the last few days and have be unable to "blog".  I had the JOY of being with one of my sons, his precious wife and their little boy.  They've been sick....and GiGi was BLESSED to be able to serve them for a few days. This was a special privilege and though I sometimes don't understand why God allows things to enter into our lives, I can still "count it all JOY".

I would like to request that you pray for my family, that we will continue to see His blessings of JOY in our lives!  Would you pray for complete healing?  Thanks, friend!

Now, out the door for a busy day!  I'll see you soooooon...in BLOG-LAND!!!

Have a JOYful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment