Total Pageviews

Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas JOY with Friends

The JOY of the Christmas has begun!  Yes, it's just December 3 and tonight will be our SECOND Christmas party already!  But this year, I am determined to find the JOY in the little things.  Instead of getting stressed about all the dust and spiderwebs in my house, I'm CHOOSING to think that my friends are coming to enjoy the company rather than inspect my "not-so-perfect" house!  I'm CHOOSING to let others help me, rather than thinking that I am "superwoman" and can do it all myself! 

What are YOU choosing this Christmas?  Are you choosing to race and run and sprint through the days of December?  Are you choosing to see just how many activities you can pack into your month?  Are you choosing to see how much you can buy, how many sales you can find, how many gifts you can wrap before Dec. 25th?

Let's pray for each other during this busy time.  In our prayers, may we pray for God to show us the truly important things....like spending time with HIM and making sure that we focus on the REASON for the season: JESUS CHRIST!!!!!

My hope is that your Christmas (and mine) will be filled to overflowing with the JOY of JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment