Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas JOY

Most of you who are reading this can probably empathize with me in that the time is FLYING by so quickly! Christmas is almost here!  I've tried to take advantage of every single moment of the last few days to cook ahead, wrap gifts, and get ready to spend a JOY-filled several days with our family.

All our children and grandchildren will be with us!  Isn't that a blessing?  ALL under the same roof at the same time!!!!!!  "Thank you, Lord, for this blessing of JOY!"

Sooo, I share that with you to let you know I will probably not be blogging again for a few days!  My prayer for you is that God will bless you with the JOY of Christmas!  Let's celebrate Jesus Christ's birth and praise Him for His indescribable GIFT!

Have a JOYful Christmas! 

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Joyce. Have fun with those grandkids:)

    ReplyDelete