Have you had your Joy Juice today? As God reaches out to hand you a special serving of joy, receive His comfort.
There truly is joy found in the comfort of God. I like the word picture of God’s hand stretching out before us. Let’s consider each of His five fingers on that hand as a means of touching us with His comfort.
1. On the first finger we find His Comfort of Love. It is everlasting and constant.
2. The next finger points to the Comfort of His Protection. He will shelter us and help us through the storms of life.
3. On the next finger, we see the Comfort of God’s Wisdom which leads us along the path of life. His thoughts are higher; his plan is to prosper us and give us hope. He knows best!
4. Then comes the finger which indicates the Comfort of God’s Strength. (Psalm 91 powerfully expresses this truth. Verse 1 says: “He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
5. The final finger on the Hand represents the Comfort of God's Righteousness. We are all sinners; we will make mistakes; but God’s righteousness is good and covers us! What a gift of joy!
May you find joy in the comfort of God today…and every day. Reach out and take His hand as He leads you along the Path of Joy!