Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 6, 2015

God Rejoices Over Us!



            Have you had your Joy Juice today?  There is no limit to how much you can have!

            God’s love and grace are limitless! As God looks at us through eyes of grace, He doesn’t judge us on our performance.  We could never meet His Holy standard, so what a loving blessing He offers us with His grace.

            In the book Jesus Lives, author Sarah Young imagines what God would say to us on this subject.  Let God speak to your heart through the truth of scripture:

            “Here is what I see as I view you through eyes of grace: You look regal, for I have clothed you in My royal righteousness.  You are radiant, especially when you are gazing at Me.  You look lovely as you reflect My Glory back to Me.  In fact, you delight Me so much that I rejoice over you with shouts of JOY!  Because I am infinite, I can see you simultaneously as you are now and as you will be in heaven.  The present view helps Me work with you on things you need to change. The heavenly vision enables Me to love you with perfect, everlasting love."

            God covers us in His grace because of His limitless, unfailing love for each of us.  We can draw much encouragement from the truths of scripture which remind us that He loves us with an everlasting love.

           God loves YOU! It’s evident by his unlimited, amazing grace that He joyfully pours out into your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment