Total Pageviews

Monday, July 23, 2012

Be an Inspiration of JOY!


            Have you had your JOY JUICE today?  If you are drinking it daily, you will be an inspiration to others…a JOYful inspiration!

            Do you have friends or acquaintances that inspire you?  All of us need people like that in our lives.  Those we can look up to; who encourages us to grow and become all that God intends for us to be…people who keep preserving even when times get tough…because the JOY of the Lord is their strength.  We need to surround ourselves with those who encourage and inspire us.

            AND, we should strive to be that kind of person for others, too!  Let’s step under the spiritual microscope for a minute and take a close look at our personal lives.  Ask yourself:

·        Does my life exemplify a strong faith in God?
·        Am I committed to being a good Christian role model?
·        Do I act the same way during the week as I do on Sunday at church?
·        Do I go out of my way to help others…putting their needs before my own?
·        Do I easily find words of encouragement to those around me?

Ephesians 4:29 tells us:

”Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, that it may give grace to those who hear.”

          Let’s be an inspiration to those around us by exemplifying Christ and counting it all JOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment