Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

JOYfully Busy...Are YOU?

You may have noticed that I've not been blogging real often lately.  The only "excuse" I have is that I've been JOYfully busy!  God continues to bless with all kinds of opportunities. Whether it's keeping precious little bundles of joy for a busy mommy or speaking somewhere, it's all a part of His JOYful plan and I love it!

Many times I think we get confused about "ministry".  We think if we are simply cooking and cleaning at home for our family, we're not doing anything important or "ministry-related". When we babysit or take an aging parent to the doctor, we may not get a big "pat on the back"...but each task is important and ministers to someone.

Take a look at your day.  What have you done that may seem "insignificant"?  If you were helping someone in ANY way, then you were performing "ministry".

Okay...here's a ministry assignment: Go find someone and share the JOY of the Lord with them today!  It may take on a totally different look for you than it does for me!  Each of us has our own way of ministering.  JUST DO IT...with JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment